RTC VOICE SERVICES
RTC Communications has been offering quality telephone service since 1949. RTC serves the Williams-Trinity Springs area with the 388 exchange, Montgomery (486 exchange), Alfordsville-Glendale (644 exchange), and Plainvile (687 exchange).
Fiber optic and copper cable deployed throughout these areas offer the best in sound quality along with high-speed internet and video services to our members.
RTC Communications offers a full line of telephone products and services. We have many suppliers of quality telephones, both single line and multi-line, to choose from. Custom calling features can help make your telephone service more convenient and more productive. (see related files toyour right)
Call or stop by our office for more information.
**If you need help paying your monthly telephone bill, please CLICK HERE to see if you qualify for assistance under the Lifeline Telephone assistance program. Lifeline subscribers receive unlimited local calling at a discount of $9.25. RTC's voice Lifeline plan includes unlimited local minutes of use within the toll free calling area. RTC's voice Lifeline plan does not include any free minutes of use for long distance calling.
Lifeline Assistance is a government assistance program sponsored by the FCC to reduce rates for primary residential telephone service to qualifying subscribers who receive income-based benefits.
Lifeline subscribers may receive unlimited local calling at a discount of $9.25.
Eligible customers may obtain Toll Blocking or Limited Toll Blocking free of charge. The Company's voice lifeline plan does not include any free minutes of use for toll. Eligible customers that elect to take Toll Blocking will not be required to pay a service deposit.
- The discounts are applicable only on the end user's principle residence line.
- One discount per household for eligible participants is allowed. Discount is applicable towards primary residential connections only. The telephone service must be listed in your name. A household is everyone who lives together at your address as one economic unit.
- Service is non-transferable.
- Participant must be verified eligible prior to participation.
- With income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Participating in any of the following programs: Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (f.k.a. Food Stamps), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8), Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), National School Lunch Program's free lunch program, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- Lifeline subscribers must re-certify eligibility each year.
- To determine if you are eligible, please contact the business office at (812) 486-3211.
The Link Up support has been eliminated of April 1, 2012.